Promote the conservation and sustainable use of coastal and marine ecosystems in the Eastern Tropical Pacific.
- Creation of opportunities for discussion and harmonizing aimed at improving regulations and standards regarding human activities in the sea
- Technical and scientific support to governments, communities, businesses and other decision makers for the formulation of policies and actions
- Strengthening community participation in decision making
- Support to Marine Protected Area (MPA) management and control
- Raising awareness and call to action via social communication tools
- Promoting Economic Schemes that support the regulation of human activities in the sea